Dept. of Mass Communication and Journalism
Aims and objective
The academic program at Department of Mass Communication and Journalism (MCJ) of Rajshahi University is aimed to:
- be responsive to the needs of students in a rapidly changing society and to new developments in the understanding of communication, media and society;
- assist students to become mature adults capable of continuous self-education;
- develop awareness of self, others, and the environment;
- develop understanding of various approaches to knowledge;
- develop the ability to choose values critically.